AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
At AMI, we’ve kicked off a new era with a fabulous makeover of our office reception and communal area. It’s not just a spruced-up space; it’s a celebration of the lively office life we’ve embraced post-pandemic.
Bucking the trend of most marketing agencies these days, our team are solely office based. For us, being physically together is more than a preference; it’s a strategic advantage. The daily buzz fosters communication, sparks idea sharing, and ensures quick, on-the-spot solutions for both internal and client needs.
We’ve nearly doubled our staff in the last 2 years, and the camaraderie is stronger than ever. The refurbished communal area has become a hotspot for brainstorming sessions, impromptu meetings, and a place to unwind after a productive day.
Who says work can’t be fun? Our office is not just about desks and meetings; it’s a space to recharge. The communal area now boasts a Nintendo Switch and PS5 for those moments when a bit of friendly competition or a relaxing game is the perfect way to end the day. After hours, of course!
Our social team wasted no time breaking in the new communal space, pictured during their weekly social media catchup.
As we continue to grow and evolve, our refurbished office stands as a symbol of our commitment to a dynamic, collaborative, and enjoyable work environment. The AMI family is not just a team; it’s a community that thrives on creativity, shared goals, and a touch of playful downtime.
- Unveiling The Shearline Group’s Integrated Digital Presence
- Expertise in Aerospace Sector with Successful Project for MJ Sections
- Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
- AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
- AMI Unlocked Q2: Behind the Screens…
- The Shearline Group’s 50th Anniversary Celebration…
- AMI – Proud Sponsors of Petroc Build A Plane
- UK manufacturing as we enter 2023 and beyond
- Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
- Email Marketing – Does it Work for Manufacturing?
- AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
- Industrial Marketing Strategy
- AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
- Testimonial – MP Engineering (Chippenham)
- Case Study: The Bromford Group
- Southern Manufacturing 2022….
- Southern Manufacturing 2022 – AMI are ready!
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw