Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
The summer sun ensured that the temperature remained sky high on the activity thermostat here at AMI. We’re always striving to do more, and the last few months has shown no sign of that slowing down – with new staff, sustained growth and a series of significant achievements setting the tone for Q3.
The Team Grows Again:
We were thrilled to welcome Niamh to our social media team in October. Niamh brings a wealth of experience and has hit the ground running in her new role. Her addition to the team complements the department and emphasises our commitment to continually expanding and investing in our social media services.
Interplas Exhibition 2023:
Participation in October’s Interplas Exhibition was another success for AMI. A superb plastics event that always provides a solid platform to exhibit our digital marketing capabilities, connect with industry professionals, and see the developments taking place first-hand. We spent time with a few of our clients throughout these 3 days and documented the event via our (and their) social media pages. All in all it was a brilliant event and we’re already booked in for 2026! A big thank you to those who popped by to see us.
Over the past quarter, our web development team coded and launched 11 new client websites. This was a mixture of service-based, e-commerce and group projects, all delivered on time and to brief. The roll-out of these sites over the summer showcases the quality and proficiency of our coding team. All of the websites score 95+ for performance on Google, this ensures our clients have the best possible chance of ranking high on search engines, encouraging even more opportunities for new business enquiries!
Video Department Expansion:
Our video department has experienced substantial expansion, with an increased volume of client film shoots at various locations throughout the UK. Video demand continues to rise for industrial businesses as there is no better way to demonstrate your credibility and showcase your investments in new technology.
As always, we extend our thanks to our brilliant team, clients and partners for their support and trust in our marketing services and strategies. With our continued momentum, we look forward to a successful run-up to the festive period, AND, let us be the first to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Unveiling The Shearline Group’s Integrated Digital Presence
- Expertise in Aerospace Sector with Successful Project for MJ Sections
- Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
- AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
- AMI Unlocked Q2: Behind the Screens…
- The Shearline Group’s 50th Anniversary Celebration…
- AMI – Proud Sponsors of Petroc Build A Plane
- UK manufacturing as we enter 2023 and beyond
- Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
- Email Marketing – Does it Work for Manufacturing?
- AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
- Industrial Marketing Strategy
- AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
- Testimonial – MP Engineering (Chippenham)
- Case Study: The Bromford Group
- Southern Manufacturing 2022….
- Southern Manufacturing 2022 – AMI are ready!
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw