Case Study: The Bromford Group
AMI began working with the formally known ‘Bromford Industries’ back in 2018, assisting with their presence at the Farnborough Airshow. Not only did we deliver a fully updated digital brochure and video brochure, we also designed numerous panels for their exhibition stand – all on a pretty fast turnaround too.
Fast forward to 2022 and we’re proud to have completed a full re-brand for the now known ‘Bromford Group’; a vastly impressive, high tech and well equipped group of companies that deliver complex, high precision machined and fabricated components to global OEM’s.
The main objective behind the re-brand was to amalgamate all group divisions under one modern, all encompassing ‘Bromford’ roof. With sites already in the UK, US and India, and new acquisitions highly likely, for an ever growing business it was imperative that the brand remained consistent both now and in years to come.
Due to the group’s expansion over the years, we were notified that the logos of each company were slightly different – ranging from minor colour differences to word alignment. Previously there had been no brand guidelines for independent marketing companies to adhere to (hence the inconsistency) and this was a problem that needed to be fixed.
Working closely with senior members from the Bromford team, we devised a concept of ‘creating power’. The idea behind this was to symbolise the applications in which Bromford manufacture components for – Aerospace, Defence & Power Generation to be specific, with a large number of their parts also commonly found within the turbine of an Aero- Engine.
As you can now see, the propellers from an Aero-Engine form the ’O’ within the new Bromford Group logo, emphasising the power of not only the machines they help to produce, but that of the company’s position in the market. To keep things consistent across their entire brand we provided Bromford with a full set of brand guidelines for both internal and external use.
The Group Website
Following the re-brand, the final part of this project was to update Bromford’s online presence with the launch of a group website that highlighted their key industries, market leading capabilities and global presence. This combined site provides a credible and up to date representation of the Bromford Group to investors, customers, prospects, staff and prospective staff alike.
Each division within the group has their own section on the website, showcasing images of key capabilities and a full list of services on location. Due to the way it’s been created (with future development in mind) as the group of Bromford companies grow, so will the website. This is because we build all our websites from scratch in WordPress, helping to plan for the future and allow for modifications, extensions and improvements.
Working with the Bromford Group on this project has been a pleasure from start to finish and we are thrilled with the final result. We’d like to give huge credit to our lead designer, Dean, and lead web developer, George, who pulled out all the stops to produce such a high quality final product. We now look forward to a long term relationship with Bromford, helping to improve the website month on month and add value where required.
Digital Design Manager
- Unveiling The Shearline Group’s Integrated Digital Presence
- Expertise in Aerospace Sector with Successful Project for MJ Sections
- Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
- AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
- AMI Unlocked Q2: Behind the Screens…
- The Shearline Group’s 50th Anniversary Celebration…
- AMI – Proud Sponsors of Petroc Build A Plane
- UK manufacturing as we enter 2023 and beyond
- Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
- Email Marketing – Does it Work for Manufacturing?
- AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
- Industrial Marketing Strategy
- AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
- Testimonial – MP Engineering (Chippenham)
- Case Study: The Bromford Group
- Southern Manufacturing 2022….
- Southern Manufacturing 2022 – AMI are ready!
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw