Southern Manufacturing 2020
We’ve been back at the AMI offices for 2 weeks, how time flies! The success of Southern Manufacturing was more than we could have ever imagined. It’s been all hands to the pump. Just the way we like it!
Firstly, we would like to thank everybody who came by our stand. It was our first time exhibiting and the support we received was overwhelming. So many of you took the time to stop by, have drink and a chat and tell us about your plans for 2020. There seems to be huge investment continuing and the strength of UK Manufacturing looks very bright and positive.
The community supporting UK Manufacturing is second to none; a very welcoming, talented and approachable network. We are very proud to be supporting so many of you throughout the UK.
We have already booked to return to Southern Manufacturing in 2021. Stand B130. Of course, the fridge will be stocked up and we very much look forward to enjoying another successful show in Farnborough.
Written by Ronnie Ellaway, Digital Project Manager
- Unveiling The Shearline Group’s Integrated Digital Presence
- Expertise in Aerospace Sector with Successful Project for MJ Sections
- Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
- AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
- AMI Unlocked Q2: Behind the Screens…
- The Shearline Group’s 50th Anniversary Celebration…
- AMI – Proud Sponsors of Petroc Build A Plane
- UK manufacturing as we enter 2023 and beyond
- Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
- Email Marketing – Does it Work for Manufacturing?
- AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
- Industrial Marketing Strategy
- AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
- Testimonial – MP Engineering (Chippenham)
- Case Study: The Bromford Group
- Southern Manufacturing 2022….
- Southern Manufacturing 2022 – AMI are ready!
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw