Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
Digital Project Manager
How long have you been at AMI?
Almost 2 years
What experience from the manufacturing sector do you bring to the team? / What do you bring to your role at AMI?
I have worked within marketing since 2007; specifically within manufacturing marketing since 2014. During this period, I was the Business Developer for a large UK manufacturing company, so I understand what goes on behind the scenes, the supply chain and the target market.
How do you get to work?
Depending on the school runs – I either drive or ride my bike.
What is your idea of a perfect day out?
Tough call here – either a day with the kids doing something crazy or having a few beers and watching my team, Wolves, at Molineux.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
I enjoy running, art, true crime podcasts and a bit of XBox. I’ve also been known to head up to Dartmoor on wild-camping trips!
What is the best thing about working for AMI? / Favourite part of your job?
Our team. Very lucky to work with such lovely people.
What is your most annoying personality trait?
I talk a lot.
In three words how would your colleagues describe you?
Friendly – Generous – Legendary
Something not many people know about you?
I was a holiday park entertainer, singer and comedian (many years ago)
What’s the most useless talent you have?
I can juggle
The Shawshank Redemption
Favourite TV Show
Prison Break or Breaking Bad
Favourite Musical Artist or Band
St Paul and the Broken Bones
Steak, chips and peppercorn sauce.
- Unveiling The Shearline Group’s Integrated Digital Presence
- Expertise in Aerospace Sector with Successful Project for MJ Sections
- Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
- AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
- AMI Unlocked Q2: Behind the Screens…
- The Shearline Group’s 50th Anniversary Celebration…
- AMI – Proud Sponsors of Petroc Build A Plane
- UK manufacturing as we enter 2023 and beyond
- Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
- Email Marketing – Does it Work for Manufacturing?
- AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
- Industrial Marketing Strategy
- AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
- Testimonial – MP Engineering (Chippenham)
- Case Study: The Bromford Group
- Southern Manufacturing 2022….
- Southern Manufacturing 2022 – AMI are ready!
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw