Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
Digital Design Manager
How long have you been at AMI?
What experience from the manufacturing sector do you bring to the team? / What do you bring to your role at AMI?
I’ve worked with UK manufacturers, helping to improve their online presence since 2013, the majority of which were precision engineers, plastic and rubber moulders and contract electronic manufacturers.
Working alongside companies within these industries has enabled me a better understanding of not just their industry, but their target markets.
How do you get to work?
What is your idea of a perfect day out?
I play a lot of golf…. So not always perfect!
What do you like to do in your spare time?
Golf, watch football, tennis, day drinking, watch more football and enjoy having very little responsibilities!
What is the best thing about working for AMI? / Favourite part of your job?
Working with Ronnie
What is your most annoying personality trait?
*Answer exceeds character limit
In three words how would your colleagues describe you?
“The Special One” – Contrasting opinions to the true meaning of this, I side with Jose Mourinho’s take on the phrase
Something not many people know about you?
I’m a black belt in Karate
What’s the most useless talent you have?
Office Pool, Mario Kart and Fifa Champion
Favourite TV Show
Favourite Musical Artist or Band
Full English Breakfast, all the trimmings
- Unveiling The Shearline Group’s Integrated Digital Presence
- Expertise in Aerospace Sector with Successful Project for MJ Sections
- Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
- AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
- AMI Unlocked Q2: Behind the Screens…
- The Shearline Group’s 50th Anniversary Celebration…
- AMI – Proud Sponsors of Petroc Build A Plane
- UK manufacturing as we enter 2023 and beyond
- Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
- Email Marketing – Does it Work for Manufacturing?
- AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
- Industrial Marketing Strategy
- AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
- Testimonial – MP Engineering (Chippenham)
- Case Study: The Bromford Group
- Southern Manufacturing 2022….
- Southern Manufacturing 2022 – AMI are ready!
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw