Vacancy – Account Manager
Working with the Directors and Management team to support customer communication and admin. Ensuring the very best customer service and satisfaction whilst identifying potential upsell opportunities . Supporting the management team with admin, including; website population, reports, design work and more.
The account manager we are looking for must be enthusiastic, pro-active and have excellent communication skills.
– Operating as a support point of contact for customers
– Building and maintaining strong customer relationships
– Identifying any issues or problems that can be addressed by relevant departments
– Identifying upsell and growth potential
– Scheduling meetings with senior managers when required
– Collaborating with departments to complete reports, client requests and admin
– General admin support for the directors and management
– Website population (training given)
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Proficiency in using a CRM software
– Strong analytical skills to assess client needs and market trends
– Leadership abilities to guide social and web teams, and drive results
– Proven track record in sales or account management
– Interest or work experience with Industrial, Engineering & Manufacturing companies
– 2+ Years working in a marketing agency
– Sales experience (please state any experience)
In Return, You’ll Receive:
– A Macbook Pro (You can take home with you)
– Barnstaple car parking permit, 365 days a year
– 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, plus Christmas shutdown until the New Year.
– Long-term career prospects
– Friendly, modern & dynamic working environment
– Regular team lunches and evenings out
– Pool table, PS5 & Nintendo Switch for downtime
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter detailing your relevant qualifications.
Salary: £26,000.00-£32,000.00 per year DOE