Our new Trainee Social Media Manager; Lydia has 6 years experience working within a social media and marketing setting. The clients within her previous portfolios include a mixture of B2B and B2C and this has enabled Lydia to set-up and evolve strategies; ensuring her campaigns and accounts receive the optimum engagement and exposure.
In her spare time she enjoys festivals, beer gardens and dog walking. Living in North Devon, there are plenty of beautiful beaches to explore.
We are really excited about Lydia joining the AMI family. Her experience and expertise brings another dynamic to our ever growing social media department.
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw