AMI at Interplas 2021…
We had originally planned to pop up to Interplas for a day’s visit, but when such a great stand became available at short notice, we just couldn’t say no! Making a last minute decision to exhibit at a show does throw up a few complications; hotels, equipment, staffing, current projects – but apparently when an ‘away day’ is on the cards, it seems to be all hands on deck to get these logistics sorted…
Ronnie & Will took one for the team and headed to Birmingham a day early to set-up the stand and practice talking to people face-to-face again! All went smoothly and on Tuesday morning, after a hearty breakfast (and a ridiculously priced coffee), they began to welcome a great number of visitors and pre-booked meetings to Stand F47. It was fantastic to see a handful of our clients also exhibiting at the show, giving us a brilliant opportunity to catch-up and discuss the results of their online marketing!
Despite the fuel crisis, Interplas was extremely successful and had a good footfall on each of the three days we exhibited. For us, trade shows are not only about promoting AMI, but also our clients (and of course the UK Manufacturing sector as a whole!) The show helped us to start some superb conversations about UK Manufacturing, create some brilliant new relationships, and of course generate new business enquiries along the way.
A huge thank you to Mandy at Interplas for sorting us out at such short notice, and as always, an even bigger thank you to everybody who stopped by Stand F47 to have a chat – we really do appreciate it!
So, to sum it all up – a great week at the NEC! Brilliant after show gatherings and a perfect environment to showcase the power of the UK Plastics Industry.
We will be back, watch this space.
Ronnie and Will
- Unveiling The Shearline Group’s Integrated Digital Presence
- Expertise in Aerospace Sector with Successful Project for MJ Sections
- Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
- AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
- AMI Unlocked Q2: Behind the Screens…
- The Shearline Group’s 50th Anniversary Celebration…
- AMI – Proud Sponsors of Petroc Build A Plane
- UK manufacturing as we enter 2023 and beyond
- Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
- Email Marketing – Does it Work for Manufacturing?
- AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
- Industrial Marketing Strategy
- AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
- Testimonial – MP Engineering (Chippenham)
- Case Study: The Bromford Group
- Southern Manufacturing 2022….
- Southern Manufacturing 2022 – AMI are ready!
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw