AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
Q2 is a time to be thankful. (Thankful for Easter, Spring and the Queen’s Jubilee for all those bank holidays that is!) Although we may have enjoyed more chocolate eggs and time off than usual – it’s been a busy one here at AMI HQ!
Our Web Development team have been on fire, successfully launching 5 stellar new websites for our manufacturing & engineering clients. WPS Mechanical, Micro3d & TKT Manufacturing are all now reaping the rewards of an AMI template site, while X Ray Test Pieces & Hybrid Laser Tech have completely custom built sites – delivering high performance and great value for money.
In May we welcomed our very first work experience student, Finn! Finn spent the whole week here in the office learning the digital marketing ropes of what it takes to enhance a business’ online presence. He photographed and edited manufactured components, created social media content and even built his very own website! Although short and sweet, it was a pleasure to have Finley join AMI and we look forward to working with more local students in the future.
With hardwork, comes great rewards – and boy did we indulge! As many of you may have gaged by now, the way to the AMI team’s heart is through their stomach, and Q2 consisted of some pretty tasty rewards. We enjoyed numerous company lunches out at local restaurants, friendly drinks and even a cheeky Dominos order, all to celebrate different in-house achievements and targets. Well done to the team for all their recent efforts.
Q2 has been birthday galore in the AMI office as Simon & Dan, our two Social Media gurus, celebrated another year around the sun. But of course the biggest birthday of them all was us! AMI turned 13 in June, so of course we had to take a trip to the local bakery for 13 of the most amazing homemade cupcakes. It would be rude not to, right?
Time has flown by this quarter, so much so our Web & Social Media Coordinator, Rob, and Head of Social, Lydia, both celebrated their 1 year workiversaries! The AMI Social Media department is growing at its fastest rate yet, and having these guys in the team has been a pivotal part of its success. Here’s to the next year you two!
So to round it all up, it’s been another jam-packed quarter – and it doesn’t look like it’s slowing down anytime soon! We’ve recently welcomed 5 new clients who have a lot of exciting website & marketing projects between them, and are looking forward to a trip to Totnes for a client photography shoot.
That’s all from us for now, wishing you a prosperous Q3!
– Team AMI
- Unveiling The Shearline Group’s Integrated Digital Presence
- Expertise in Aerospace Sector with Successful Project for MJ Sections
- Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
- AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
- AMI Unlocked Q2: Behind the Screens…
- The Shearline Group’s 50th Anniversary Celebration…
- AMI – Proud Sponsors of Petroc Build A Plane
- UK manufacturing as we enter 2023 and beyond
- Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
- Email Marketing – Does it Work for Manufacturing?
- AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
- Industrial Marketing Strategy
- AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
- Testimonial – MP Engineering (Chippenham)
- Case Study: The Bromford Group
- Southern Manufacturing 2022….
- Southern Manufacturing 2022 – AMI are ready!
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw