At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
We were really pleased to welcome Gail Reader and David Cawthra from Rubber Heart to the AMI offices last week.
After initially meeting at the Southern Manufacturing Exhibition earlier this year and learning about the Rubber Heart project, we were excited to schedule a strategy meeting. This became long overdue due to COVID19 and the recent restricted travel rules, but we finally got there.
Gail and David are PR, marketing and events specialists dedicated to serving businesses within the rubber industry. They have extensive experience operating within the rubber sector and work with some big name clients including, Endurica, Wallace Instruments and RIEG.
As part of their visit we explored the potential for future collaboration; given the synergy between our companies and our combined experience.
A very, very exciting future awaits!
You can connect with David and Gail below…
And follow Rubber Heart here…
- Unveiling The Shearline Group’s Integrated Digital Presence
- Expertise in Aerospace Sector with Successful Project for MJ Sections
- Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
- AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
- AMI Unlocked Q2: Behind the Screens…
- The Shearline Group’s 50th Anniversary Celebration…
- AMI – Proud Sponsors of Petroc Build A Plane
- UK manufacturing as we enter 2023 and beyond
- Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
- Email Marketing – Does it Work for Manufacturing?
- AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
- Industrial Marketing Strategy
- AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
- Testimonial – MP Engineering (Chippenham)
- Case Study: The Bromford Group
- Southern Manufacturing 2022….
- Southern Manufacturing 2022 – AMI are ready!
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw