Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
Starting a business is never easy, but starting one in the middle of a global pandemic is even harder – however that didn’t stop Kern Rayne, Founder and CEO of WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering Ltd!
WPS are a North Eastern subcontract fabrication company, covering all aspects of mechanical work for planned shut-downs, construction and maintenance. Their modern and well equipped facility in Dunston, Gateshead, enables work to be undertaken on and off site and to exceedingly high standards.
The Website Project…
It wasn’t long before the growth of WPS meant the company needed to start attracting regular, high-value work, both on-shore and off. At the time, the WPS website was dated and failed to reflect just how much the business had evolved. It was limited on content and contained very few images to showcase the impressive workmanship and capabilities the team hold under their belt.
After a short phone-call, it was clear that WPS needed a new site, but what was even clearer was that this project would perfectly suit one of our purpose built, pre-designed template websites; a cost-effective option tailored to meet customer’s goals – and completed in just a handful of weeks!
We agreed on a website and marketing package that included SEO, Google Ads Management and Company Name Tracking, whilst encouraging Kern and his team to provide a portfolio of images from recent jobs to showcase on the new site.
Within just 4 weeks the website was complete, and we even provided a branded digital brochure, allowing easy downloadable access for prospects who wanted to take away key information. A launch date was confirmed and the new WPS platform was alive and kicking – generating new business from day one!
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what Founder, Kern Rayne, had to say:
“My company was taken to a whole new level by AMI. The support they offer is exceptional and the website they created has given my company the credibility it was missing. I am so pleased with the opportunity to bring them on board to support me and my company’s future and in terms of Google Ads, AMI have saved us a huge amount of money. I have found the confidence to reach out to new clients as my company finally has a professionally created website. Thanks guys”
- Unveiling The Shearline Group’s Integrated Digital Presence
- Expertise in Aerospace Sector with Successful Project for MJ Sections
- Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
- AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
- AMI Unlocked Q2: Behind the Screens…
- The Shearline Group’s 50th Anniversary Celebration…
- AMI – Proud Sponsors of Petroc Build A Plane
- UK manufacturing as we enter 2023 and beyond
- Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
- Email Marketing – Does it Work for Manufacturing?
- AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
- Industrial Marketing Strategy
- AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
- Testimonial – MP Engineering (Chippenham)
- Case Study: The Bromford Group
- Southern Manufacturing 2022….
- Southern Manufacturing 2022 – AMI are ready!
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw