“Precision Engineering is a very niche industry isn’t it?”
“Precision Engineering is a very niche industry isn’t it?” … is what a friend of mine, working at a large multi industry marketing agency said to me at the weekend.
On the surface to most, if not all marketing companies, they are the same…. Not at all.
Herve Engineering, based in Essex, are top quality high volume turned part manufacturers supplying to all industries.
Webber Precision, based in Somerset, manufacture low batch, complex and precise components for select demanding industries.
The point is, the way we market each company is different as we understand their needs and expectations are different. On the surface similar business, however inside the factory walls, we tell a different story.
Written by Will, Digital Design Manager
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw