Project: ALAR – before and after
ALAR Engineering is the leading subcontract manufacturer of precision sheet metal components, enclosures and electro-mechanical assemblies. The company supplies many well respected national companies both in the UK and Europe.
Formed in 1981 ALAR’s success has been based on its investment in the very latest technology and automated equipment, and its ability to recognise and develop customers in a wide range of different market sectors. The growth and expansion of the company comes from the flexibility that the automated machinery can offer combined with the skills and training that our personnel have to compete in International markets.
ALAR Engineering’s strength over many of its competitors is that we can provide a one-stop-shop for your sheet metal requirements. The complete service includes product design, CNC automated punching, CNC laser cutting, CNC forming, full welding and spot welding, in-house powder coating and mechanical assembly.
ALAR’s philosophy is simple, put the customer first by having an understanding and awareness of what the customer’s requirements are. Be professional and work as a team to strive for continuous improvement. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction, producing competitively priced, quality products, with a prompt and efficient delivery service stemming from a flexible shift pattern.
We spoke to the team at ALAR in May 2019, we could clearly see they were continuing to invest and grow, keeping themselves at the forefront of UK Manufacturing. After initial discussions it was agreed that their website (at the time) didn’t reflect the company and it’s huge forward steps.
There was a clear brief and we got to work on a timeframe. Heading to ALAR’s HQ in Cardiff, Wales; to film their brand new corporate film, capture images and meet the team.
Meanwhile, back at our Offices, our team were working on the designs and the coding of the new website; ensuring that we factored in SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) from the off.
Fast forward to August 2019 and www.alar.co.uk is live and climbing the rankings.
See the before and after image for the changes!
We would like to give a huge thank you to Paul Soulsby and the ALAR team.
Here’s to a very long and successful relationship.
- Unveiling The Shearline Group’s Integrated Digital Presence
- Expertise in Aerospace Sector with Successful Project for MJ Sections
- Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
- AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
- AMI Unlocked Q2: Behind the Screens…
- The Shearline Group’s 50th Anniversary Celebration…
- AMI – Proud Sponsors of Petroc Build A Plane
- UK manufacturing as we enter 2023 and beyond
- Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
- Email Marketing – Does it Work for Manufacturing?
- AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
- Industrial Marketing Strategy
- AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
- Testimonial – MP Engineering (Chippenham)
- Case Study: The Bromford Group
- Southern Manufacturing 2022….
- Southern Manufacturing 2022 – AMI are ready!
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw