Southern Manufacturing 2022….
Absence makes the heart grow fonder – certainly a phrase that rang true during lockdown and the cancellation of events nationwide. With that in mind, it was such a welcome message from the team at Southern Manufacturing to assure us the show was going ahead and was set to be a success.
Farnborough Aerodrome offers so much in the way of hospitality and ease of logistics for the show, and as always the event team were on hand to deliver a superb exhibition – which not only lived up to, but exceeded our expectations! Everything you could ever want; ease of access, helpful staff, great food options and a safe and buzzing environment to commence business.
We were delighted to discover around 20 of our clients were exhibiting alongside us this year. Tuesday was spent catching up with them and capturing content for their social media channels to promote their presence at the event. It was also the perfect opportunity to get used to talking face-to-face again after so many meetings behind a screen! It really is amazing how much we’ve missed these in-person interactions with clients, partners and prospects – a huge reason why we exhibit (and will continue to exhibit) at shows like this.
Wednesday was by far the busiest day for AMI, plenty of visitors and exhibitors stopped by our stand to discuss their plans for 2022 and learn about how our services can enhance their online enquiries. On behalf of all of us, thank you for taking the time to have a chat.
The show slowed down towards the latter part of Thursday and that gave us time to reflect on the conversations we’d had – and the chance to rebook for 2023! We’ll be in a different spot next year so keep an eye out for upcoming information about our new show location.
A big thank you to our partners at Rubber Heart, Gail & David – always a pleasure spending time together! On top of that you (as always) went above and beyond to promote AMI which has resulted in so many strong relationships for the company. We can’t wait to get cracking on all these new upcoming projects throughout 2022!
So until next year, from Ronnie, Will, Lydia and Craig, thank you Southern Manufacturing – see you again in 2023.
- Unveiling The Shearline Group’s Integrated Digital Presence
- Expertise in Aerospace Sector with Successful Project for MJ Sections
- Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
- AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
- AMI Unlocked Q2: Behind the Screens…
- The Shearline Group’s 50th Anniversary Celebration…
- AMI – Proud Sponsors of Petroc Build A Plane
- UK manufacturing as we enter 2023 and beyond
- Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
- Email Marketing – Does it Work for Manufacturing?
- AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
- Industrial Marketing Strategy
- AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
- Testimonial – MP Engineering (Chippenham)
- Case Study: The Bromford Group
- Southern Manufacturing 2022….
- Southern Manufacturing 2022 – AMI are ready!
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw