AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
Storm Eunice leaving no garden shed unturned, *that* Will Smith & Chris Rock Oscars incident and Elon Musk acquiring Twitter for $44 billion – it’s fair to say it’s been a pretty busy start to 2022. But before we dust off our BBQ’s and slap on the sun lotion for what the forecast says will be a ‘searing season’, let’s recap on what AMI have been up to over the past 3 months.
Ronnie, Will & Lydia headed to Farnborough for the Southern Manufacturing Expo, a show which exceeded all expectations! Not only were they able to catch up with around 20 AMI clients which were also exhibiting, they returned with some brilliant leads, resulting in some exciting new projects now on the horizon.
Following this, Will went on to celebrate a massive 5 years with AMI. Aside from his questionable jokes and ‘need’ to get a haircut before posing for any AMI photo, he’s one of the reasons behind a lot of AMI’s success. And a lot of the parties. So thank you from all of us for your continued great work, William!
March was a big month for our Digital Project Manager Ronnie, Photographer Dan and Videographer Tom as they hit the road for a week long shoot with the Expromet Group. The three musketeers had the pleasure of visiting 4 Expromet sites; Investacast, Metaltech, Haworth Castings and Haworth Machining, to shoot new company videos and capture their operations in progress. Editing is nearly complete for this project so watch this space!
But it was no rest for the wicked as the trio set out again the following week, this time heading to our customers Europlaz, a medical device manufacturer in Southminster. With a facility covering over 15,000 sqft, it was a jam-packed day of filming and photography – but a very fun one at that! On the journey home Dan & Ronnie took a quick pit-stop in Somerset to visit Elphis Engineering, another of our clients, for one more photography shoot before their grand return to the office. We can’t wait to show you the finished results!
After launching our template sites at the end of last year, Q1 has kept our web development team firmly on their toes! They have already launched an astounding 6 new websites in 2022 so far, including a complete custom built site for one of our biggest clients, the Bromford Group. This was a fantastic project to work on, and we were delighted to also assist with a full company rebrand, amalgamating all of their group divisions under one modern, all encompassing ‘Bromford’ roof.
All in all, it’s been an exceedingly busy first quarter, and the next one doesn’t look too shabby either! We’re in talks with a lot of exciting prospects, have a handful of videography shoots already lined up and look forward to welcoming local student, Finley, to AMI HQ for a week of work experience.
We hope you all have a fantastic next quarter, see you on the other side!
– Team AMI
- Unveiling The Shearline Group’s Integrated Digital Presence
- Expertise in Aerospace Sector with Successful Project for MJ Sections
- Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
- AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
- AMI Unlocked Q2: Behind the Screens…
- The Shearline Group’s 50th Anniversary Celebration…
- AMI – Proud Sponsors of Petroc Build A Plane
- UK manufacturing as we enter 2023 and beyond
- Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
- Email Marketing – Does it Work for Manufacturing?
- AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
- Industrial Marketing Strategy
- AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
- Testimonial – MP Engineering (Chippenham)
- Case Study: The Bromford Group
- Southern Manufacturing 2022….
- Southern Manufacturing 2022 – AMI are ready!
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw