AMI Unlocked: Q4 Highlights
Michael Bublé & Mariah Carey have been defrosted, mince pies & Brussels sprouts are on every aisle and ‘Go on then, it’s Christmas’ is now an acceptable excuse for literally anything. But before we start getting excited at the prospect of spending the festive season in what could be our fourth national lockdown, we’re taking a minute to look back at AMI’s highlights from the past 2 months!
Our web development team have been on fire with the launch of 4 brand new websites, each individually designed and produced to client specification. Go check them out when you have a spare 5 mins. Phoenix Aluminium, NHT Electronics, NSK Precision, MGS Precision.
On the topic of new, we were delighted to welcome another new member to the AMI family – Jess! Jess has brought so much enthusiasm to her role as Junior Social Media Executive, however failed her staff night out initiation by being the first to go home so unfortunately we had to let her go. (Joking…but it did cross our mind).
It was a big month for Web Developer Tom who celebrated 2 years with the company AND a very well deserved promotion – we recently spotted him in Waitrose so that pay rise is clearly working wonders.
Our Social Media Writer & Photographer, Dan, also reached a work anniversary milestone, a whopping 5 years with AMI! To quote him, he said these have been ‘the best 5 years of his life’. What a lovely thing for him to definitely, 100%, categorically have said..
A nationwide fuel crisis and something called Covid-19 didn’t make travelling up country a particularly easy task, but Will & Ronnie made it to Interplas 2021 nonetheless! The show (hosted at the NEC, Birmingham) was a great success, so much so we’ve re-booked our stand for 2023. With that in mind, we also signed along the dotted line to confirm our place at Southern Manufacturing 2022, where you’ll get to see Will, Ronnie & Lydia’s lovely faces in the flesh. And if that’s not enough to persuade you to pop by (I mean, we definitely don’t blame you) they’ll be bringing along a fridge full of beer too!
November saw US step in-front of the camera for a change to bring you our very own AMI corporate video, with lots of mini clips and funny bloopers still to come. It also saw the launch of our brand new website templates – a helpful option for those without a design brief in mind, and one that can be tailored to your needs (and pockets).
Last but not least, we’ve recently started working with 9 new companies within the Manufacturing & Engineering sectors – and there’s no hanging about! We’ve already got stuck in with their social media and search-based marketing, and are deep into website design discussions – watch this space for those launches!
So, to round it all up – it’s been a whole lot of NEW. New staff, new clients, new website launches, new videos and new job titles. A huge thank you to all our team, and to everyone who’s been involved in any project, for making this an extremely successful year for AMI.
Wishing all our clients a very Merry Christmas & a Prosperous New Year.
– Team AMI
- Unveiling The Shearline Group’s Integrated Digital Presence
- Expertise in Aerospace Sector with Successful Project for MJ Sections
- Behind the Screens Q3: Summer Success at AMI
- AMI’s HQ: More Than Just Desks!
- AMI Unlocked Q2: Behind the Screens…
- The Shearline Group’s 50th Anniversary Celebration…
- AMI – Proud Sponsors of Petroc Build A Plane
- UK manufacturing as we enter 2023 and beyond
- Case Study: WPS Mechanical & Welded Engineering
- Email Marketing – Does it Work for Manufacturing?
- AMI Unlocked: Q2 Highlights (2022)
- Industrial Marketing Strategy
- AMI Unlocked: Q1 Highlights (2022)
- Testimonial – MP Engineering (Chippenham)
- Case Study: The Bromford Group
- Southern Manufacturing 2022….
- Southern Manufacturing 2022 – AMI are ready!
- Staff Spotlight : Dan Knight
- Staff Spotlight : Simon Appleby
- Staff Spotlight : Will Hunt
- Staff Spotlight : Ronnie Ellaway
- At the Heart of The Rubber Industry…
- Pleased to announce we’re all back in the AMI offices
- Working remotely during COVID19
- Southern Manufacturing 2020
- New look. Same goal. Promoting UK manufacturers
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw